EnSURE™ Monitoring System
EnSURE™ is a quality monitoring system that uses one instrument platform to collect, analyze, and report data from multiple quality indicators. Using new state-of-the-art technology and patented designs, the EnSURE system is a simple-to-use, flexible, and accurate quality monitoring system.
Product code: ENSURE
This product is no longer in stock
EnSURE™ Multi-Parameter Luminometer - Hygiena
EnSURE is a quality monitoring system that uses one instrument platform to collect, analyze, and report data from multiple quality indicators. Using new state-of-the-art technology and patented designs, the EnSURE system is a simple-to-use, flexible, and accurate quality monitoring system.
- One instrument platform to collect, analyze and report data from multiple quality indicators
- Real time ATP results and same shift microbial indicator results make EnSURE a helpful troubleshooting system
- Assists in developing and improving process and risk assessment programs (ie. HACCP & GMPs)
- No scheduled yearly maintenance necessary
- Available Calibration Control Kit for in-house confirmation of calibration
- Complimentary SureTrend Software
Run multiple tests on one system.
The EnSURE monitoring system is designed to be used for multiple quality and food safety tests. Users can use the system for ATP hygiene monitoring or have an expanded program that incorporates rapid microorganism tests for environmental monitoring and finished product testing. Additional tests for pasteurization and cooking proficiency are also available.
Current list of tests that can be run on the EnSURE system:
Process Efficiency Tests
Better technology in a smaller box.
EnSURE uses a state-of-the-art Photodiode sensor technology that provides superior sensitivity and stability over bulky Photomultiplier Tube (PMT) sensors. This tiny sensor allows our device to be smaller, lighter, more durable, and longer lasting than systems using a large, fragile PMT sensor.
Minimal size, maximum durability.
The EnSURE is designed for convenient, single-hand use to make using the system and navigating the menus easy for every user. Don't let the petite shape fool you - EnSURE makes no compromises when it comes to durability. The rugged outer shell and splash-proof keypad keep EnSURE safe in the harshest environments. For extra protection, every system comes with a complimentary carrying case with a shoulder strap for hands-free transportation to test locations in your facility.
- Width: 7.6 cm
- Height: 17.8 cm
- Depth: 3 cm
- Weight: 9.1 oz
Hygiena ATP monitoring systems have been used by food and beverage processors for over 10 years. Not only are they designed to last, but more importantly, to perform better than all other systems on the market.
- Measures ATP, High Sensitivity ATP/Allergen Prevention, TVC, Enterobacteriaceae, Coliform, E. coli, ALP, and ACP test devices
- Sensitive - can detect down to 0.1 femtomoles of ATP
- Advanced photodiode technology - Internal solid state detector is not affected by drops or shakes
- Storage:100 programmable test plans, 200 programmable user IDs, 251 programmable locations per test plan, 5,000 programmable test locations
- Small, lightweight, handheld instrument (0.57 lbs., 7 x 18. x 3 cm)
- Quick-test mode enables ad-hoc testing
- Large screen with back-light and optional BOLD text
- Powered by 2 x AA batteries for several months of uninterrupted use
- Connects to software via USB
- Removable read chamber design allows for easy cleaning
- Durable outside shell and sealed keypad to protect against splashes and wear
No customer reviews for the moment.