- 120V, stainless-steel chamber and aluminum block offer rapid and even heating of 24 3M™ Clean-Trace Surface Protein (Allergen) Test Swabs ALLTEC60.
- Validated for use with 3M™ Clean-Trace Surface Protein (Allergen) Test Swab ALLTEC60 for its heating consistency and accuracy.
- Use of the heat bath with 3M™ Clean-Trace Surface Protein (Allergen) Test Swab ALLTEC60 produces results in 15 minutes or less.
- Touch control and digital readout provides easy and accurate temperature settings and adjustment.
- Works anywhere standard 230V AC power is available.
3M™ Digital Heating Block 230V features a dry bath stainless steel chamber and aluminum block for rapid and even heating of samples.
The high-watt heater is microprocessor controlled for precise temperature control. This heater is ideal for lab testing with the 3M™ Clean-Trace™ Surface Protein (Allergen) Test Swab ALLTEC60. Touch controls and a digital readout provide precise temperature settings and the unit is thermostatically regulated to maintain desired temperature. The power cord is detachable for portability and safety when transporting. The heater comes with one standard block that will accommodate up to 24 3M™ Clean-Trace™ Surface Protein (Allergen) Test Swabs ALLTEC60.
The 3M™ Digital Heating Block 120V is an integral part of a rapid, simple, and reliable solution to monitor allergen contamination on surfaces and effectively monitor cleaning operations. Not intended for consumer use.
Go Beyond Clean: With the 3M™ Clean-Trace™ Surface Protein (Allergen) Test Swab ALLTEC60, monitoring allergens on surfaces and in hard to reach areas is simple with results in 15 minutes or less. Quick detection and confirmation allows immediate corrective action to take place. A visual reading of a color change indicates the level of cleanliness by detecting as little as 3µg of protein on surfaces and in solution. No instrumentation is required to interpret the sample results. This product can be used with minimal training and is easily integrated into company HACCP programs to monitor for cleaning effectiveness. Additionally, its ease of use, reliable detection and fast, visible results can help in teaching staff the importance of cleaning.