WDXRF SULFUR ANALYZER - SPECTROSCAN CLSW-D3
WDXRF SULFUR ANALYZER - SPECTROSCAN SW-D3
WAVELENGTH DISPERSIVE X-RAY FLUORECENCE WDXRF ANALYZER
APPLICATION: ORGANIC CHLORIDES DETERMINATION IN OIL SPECTROSCAN CLSW-D3
MODEL: SPECTROSCAN CLSW-D3
This product is no longer in stock
SPECTROSCAN CLSW wavelength dispersive X-ray fluorescent WDXRF analyzer of organic chlorides in oil is used for determination of organic chlorine content in oil at refinery factories, in research laboratories of oil Industry, oil-transport companies.
Routine work with the Analyzer does not require high skills of the staff and can be fulfilled by a laboratory assistant with no control from analysts
SPECTROSCAN CLSW is a desk top with inbuilt computer and printer. It consists of two blocks: Spectrometer and vacuum pump. The spectrometer has a closed cycle water cooling system. The measuring tract is in vacuum chamber, but the sample is at the ambient conditions.
|Determined element||Cl (Chlorine)|
|Limit of detection for200 s||0,5 mg/kg|
|Chlorine concentration range||from 0 mg/kg to 50 mg/kg|
|Type of Chlorine line detection||Crystal diffraction|
|Crystal analyzer||С(002) – pyrolitic carbon|
|X-ray tube anode||Cr|
|Time for sample measurement||from 8 minutes|
|Sample changer||Automatic lateral loading for 3 sample cups|
|Sample cups, diameter, volume||
∅32 mm, V 8 cm3
|∅32 mm, V 8 cm3, ventilated|
|X-ray tube capacity||less 200 W|
|Interface||display, thermo printer|
|Dimensions and weight (not more)||530х480х340 mm, 40 kg– spectrometer|
|330х230х380 mm, 9 kg – vacuumpump|
|Power supply||220 V, ~ 50 Hz, 750 W|
Due to the original design no He blowdown is required, providing LLD of 1 ppm
- Simple in operation;
- Desk top instrument;
- The sample data and analysis results are shown in display and printed out by inbuilt printer;
- Special ventilated cups are developed for volatile petroleum products;
- 3-position sample automatic changer makes analysis of sample replicateseasy.
Due to lateral position of the sample:
- Error due to water and air bulbs in petroleum products are excluded;
- Contamination with petroleum products of the inner parts of the analyzer is excluded;
- Additional errors due to contamination of the additional protection film is excluded;
- Sample loading unit is easily cleaned.
Minimum operator actions:
- Sample preparation;
- Put in the number or name of the sample from inbuilt key-board;
- Fill in two sample cups with the sample;
- Put in the samples into the analyzer and start measurements.
All the rest operations are run automatically.
The analyzer was developed for organic chlorides determination in oil.
No customer reviews for the moment.